Below is the 2018 TFX Spectator Program! When you're not cheering on your favorite athletes and supporting your community, take on a workout, listen to speakers, enjoy some live music!
Flatwater Foundation Charity WOD
10:30am - 11:30am Register
with Gustavo Padron 9:30 - 10:00
Bring Your Yoga Mat!
Finding Your True North
featuring Ashley Spence and Krish Patel, founders of Wanderlust Yoga Austin
10:15 - 11:00
Kids Tug of War
12:00pm - 12:30pm
We Lift Each Other Up (an AcroYoga Demonstration)
featuring Empowered Acro
11:15pm - 12:15pm
1:45pm - 2:15pm
Creating Success Through Failure
Christmas Abbott 1:00 - 1:45
Book Signing: The Badass Life Christmas Abbott
Austin Live Music
3:00pm - 3:30pm
9:30am - 1:00pm
Burn the Box: The Art of Risk-Taking
Daron K. Roberts
10:00am - 10:45am
Book Signing: Call an Audible
Daron K. Roberts
10:45am - 11:15pm
Get Moving! Kids Workout with CrossFit Texas
9:30am - 10:00am
Lessons Learned from my CrossFit Games Career
featuring Julie Foucher
11:30am - 12:15pm
Meet & Greet
Featuring Julie Foucher
12:15pm - 12:45pm
But Wait There's More!
Our sponsors are holding giving away prizes, holding amazing sales, and repping their newest gear. See what's in store inside the spectator experience area — including food, coffee, and happy hour!
- Stop by the shopping experience hosted by our Presenting Sponsor, JackRabbit together with Reebok. Find official TFX branded gear, footwear, accessories for recovery, and nutrition.
- Visit our Official Equipment Sponsor, FringeSport to scoop up equipment used at TFX at up to 50% off new prices. Stop by their booth to get your gear immediately after the event. Pre-order your equipment today!
- Come check out EZ FLEX Sport Mat in the Spectator Expo and test out a mat for yourself. Enter the EZ FLEX Sport Mat Challenge for your chance to take home a free personal fitness mat.
- Live Ultra. Pick up an ice cold Michelob Ultra during Happy Hour starting at 2pm on Saturday. Enjoy responsibly.
- There's still time to enter the Spectator Obstacle Course! The top male and female finishers win a TFX wrapped Rogue Echo Bike provided by 2010 Labs and Simply Pre Workout.
- MarcPro will be demoing their unique patented electronic stimulation devices that will help you perform at your peak. Come see for yourself how quickly you can achieve muscle relief!
- Stop by the VIRUS INTL, provide of the TFX Champion jackets to get outfitted in the newest compression pants or Jackets from their Spring 2018 collection. This will be the first time VIRUS will be showing the product in person. VIRUS will also be providing event discounts and gift with purchase.
- Hungry? Stop by our food court featuring hot food and drinks from local vendors including pulled pork, protein packed salads, grass fed beef options, paleo pancakes and scones from RosieJo Meals where Nutritious Meets Delicious. providing meal delivery service to CrossFit gyms, homes and businesses throughout the country.
- Onnit has been helping people achieve a new level of well-being they like to call "Total Human Optimization" since 2010. Visit their food truck to see how it all goes down and enjoy a variety of foods and smoothies.